What is branding and why is it so important?
A company’s brand is much more than select colors and a logo. A brand is the culmination of the entire experience with the business – from the visual aspects, to how business is conducted, to the client’s feedback.
- quality products – every single time
- impeccable customer service – from inquiry to follow-up
- memorable experiences – from marketing displays, to your online presence, to personal contact
- exuding expertise – knowing your craft and communicating about it to others
- showing integrity – being honest, fair, and respectful
- loyalty & consistency – building a relationship with your clients
“Your brand is a promise, delivered.”
– Jenny Mason, CPP – Jenny Mason Photography
Thinking about all that can be overwhelming and managing it is a full time job (or two!). However, it is imperative to evaluate your customers’ perspectives and develop a brand that lends to the experience you want to provide. Consistency doesn’t stem from random chance; excellent customer experiences are derived from well thought out and designed plans.
We'd love to partner with you!
With our expertise, we will help you define who you are as a business owner and translate that into an amazing experience for your clients, saving you time and elevating your brand. You’ll be able to direct your energy to tasks that focus on making you more money.
for creative businesses & entrepreneurs
Through her graphic design work, Belinda DeBoard offers guidance in life organization and brand building for a variety of businesses. Her niche in branding for creative entrepreneurs delivers perfectly paired elements, logos, and collateral pieces to clients who build their businesses around their personal talents. Belinda began her business in 2014 after taking some time off to stay at home with her first daughter and it has been steadily growing. To read more about Belinda and her journey, visit her “About the Artist” page.
If our style seems to fit with your vision, contact us about getting on our schedule.